Heal Your Inner Game for Weight Loss Results with Kerry Tepedino
This week’s show is all about loving and embracing the good and bad parts of your humanness on the journey to natural weight loss and being a healthier, happier, better you.
Dr. Lo’s guest, Kerry Tepedino, is a renowned holistic health practitioner, cranial-sacral therapist, nutritionist and the founder and host of the annual Global Health Summit for diet-free weight loss, which brings top health and wellness experts from around the world together in a free event for listeners like you.
Kerry struggled with life-threatening bulimia. Her “aha! moment” came when she sat on the floor, with her head in the toilet, and asked herself to make a choice: continue on the path of literally killing herself, or choose health and healing. She finally committed to health and healing and discovered in her journey towards wholeness that:
It was not about the food, but my mindset.” -Kerry Tepedino
She finally chose to love her human spirit and all her imperfections and lost 35 pounds, as well as getting rid of her depression and skin issues.
Traveling the world looking for answers to ease her internal pain and fix the triggers that caused her to self harm, Kerry has studied with monks, practiced yoga with an international traveling group, learned meditation and ancient healing arts like ayurveda and emotional mastery.
When I chose to love myself no matter what, I learned to make better decisions emotionally and mentally and wasn’t in battle with my body anymore. It was the marriage of all my parts.” -Kerry Tepedino
This is an episode you can’t miss hearing. Kerry’s advice can be used for more than just natural weight loss—at the heart of this episode you’ll learn to get to the root of all health issues as well as the negative patterns that keep you from having fulfilling relationships, manifesting success and happiness and more.
This is a defining moment for you to step up to trust and love yourself.” -Kerry Tepedino
Some of the things you’ll discover about natural weight loss in this week’s podcast are:
- What the diet mentality is and how living without it is the most critical secret to your natural weight loss success
- Why it’s so important to literally love and marry all the good and bad parts of you
- Why we all suffer from negative neuroprogramming and what to do about it
- Why a mentor, tribe or community is key to natural weight loss
- Why those who have been in your shoes before can offer you better guidance than some practitioners
- The importance of finding the ultimate wellness balance by doing a two-part system of holistic healing and inner mental, emotional and spiritual work
- Kerry’s actionable advice on taking a fast and easy detour from pain and negative beliefs
Also mentioned in this week’s podcast:
- Organifi, Dr. Lo’s green drink of choice is the show sponsor. The green drink is a freeze-dried superfood. Just add water and you’re good to go. If you’re looking to supplement your natural weight loss program, mix a scoop of Organifi Green drink powder with Organifi Protein powder in your smoothie. Save 20% off anything you order at organifi.com when you enter DRLO at checkout.
- If you need a little extra health support or want help with a customized detox or weight loss program, Dr. Lauren Noel and her team are available either in-person or remotely through Shine Natural Medicine.
- Dr. Lo’s podcast on SIBO and digestive health can be listened to here.
- You can learn more about Kerry Tepedino and her revolutionary natural weight loss program through her website, kerrytepedino.com, Sign up for free access to the 4th annual Global Health Summit for diet-free weight loss is in June.
- Follow Dr. Lo on Snapchat and Instagram @healthylo.
Hosted by Dr. Lauren “Lo” Noel of Shine Natural Medicine. Like this week’s topic? Leave a 5-star review and comment or future show suggestion at iTunes.