Inside this episode:
- Half of Americans reported feeling alone
- How group counseling can help you feel a sense of camaraderie
- Dr. Lo’s story of finding community through group work
- James’ advice on how to implement group counseling in your practice
- The easiest way to start implementing group work in your clinic
Golden Eggs Fertility – my 6-week fertility-boosting program for women + couples
Organifi – Use the code DRLO for 20% off your purchase
About James Maskell
With the soul of an advocate and the mind of an entrepreneur, James Maskell has spent the past decade sparking debate innovating at the cross section of functional medicine and community. To that end, he created the Functional Forum, the world’s largest integrative medicine conference with record-setting participation online and growing physician communities around the world. His organization and best selling book of the same name, Evolution of Medicine, prepares health professionals for this new era of predictive, preventive medicine.
He is also the Founder of KNEW Health, and affordable alternative to health insurance. He is an in demand speaker and impresario, being featured on TEDMED, HuffPostLive and TEDx, as well as lecturing internationally. He lives in Sacramento, CA with his wife and daughter.
Where to Find James Online:
Where to Find Us Online: