What’s Inside this Episode:
- The 4 questions to think about when a problem arises
- True power and wisdom is found when we look inward
- Accessing our true self requires letting go of negative energy
- How to access our own realm of power instead of our partner’s.
- Love: Kathryn and I discuss the question of our abilities to love and be loved
- Relationships with others begin with ourselves. We explore what it means to develop a strong relationship inward.
- How to work through your inner thoughts on your own
- When you’re focused on your partner’s realm of power, you stop using your own realm of power
- “God spare me the desire to seek love, approval, and appreciation” – Byron Katie
- The minute we want these things from someone outside of ourselves, we will go out of own power
- How we can develop a good relationship with ourselves
- and so much more
Golden Eggs Fertility – my 6-week fertility boosting program for women + couples
Four Sigmatic – 15% off your order with code DRLO
Where to Find Kathryn Online:
The Work Website
Where to Find Us Online:
Dr. Dawson’s Bio:
Who am I? Do we ever really know?! I ﬂirt at being a creative visionary, dancer, medical scientist and loving healer. I am equal parts tart and spiritual warrior! High heels and feathers! I will engage in most things with enthusiasm. Learning, music, nature, art and movement. I want to learn to cook like a diva, create a wonderland in my garden and perform magic tricks to amaze kids!
I trained as a medical doctor in Cape Town. I became a Psychiatrist in London. To help “save” my dying father I became interested in Functional Medicine and became one of the first Integrative Psychiatrists in South Africa. The grief precipitated my commitment to practicing the medicine I felt my patients were asking for. There is a huge gap in the Western medical model’s approach to chronic diseases. We are spending more money on drugs and therapy, but people feel less happy and more stressed than ever before.
I have a passion for creating sustainable health solutions for people who do not just seek symptom relief with medication. They have the courage to use their mental health suffering as a catalyst for personal growth.
I am curious about your story, especially what makes you resilient. How do some people face incredible hardship but retain that inner light of strength?
My exploration of self-discovery is driving me to a place of deep acceptance of who I am. I want to connect intimately and learn how to be of service to others. Part of the search has been a realisation that I must grow my “being” to adequately hold others.
To facilitate opportunities for people to awaken to their deeper nature and ultimate truth has drawn me to explore many healing modalities.
I have a resonance with individuals who wish to step into their power. I use functional medicine, psychiatric assessment, the magic of playfulness and the frequency of creating beauty and ritual.