School of Greatness with Lewis Howes
This week’s guest is sure to uplift and inspire you. Dr. Noel talks with the NY Times best selling author, top 100 podcaster in the world, lifestyle entrepreneur, keynote speaker, former pro football player, Obama White House Top 100 Entrepreneur Under 30 and more: Lewis Howes.
His list of accomplishments above is impressive, but Lewis came from humble beginnings. Directionless and full of energy, Lewis started stealing just for the fun of it. Then he met some boarding school kids during a summer camp when he was 12 that changed his life forever.
Lewis’ new friends were positive and inspiring. He wanted to join them at their boarding school. But his parents told him they couldn’t afford it. For the first time in his life, Lewis had a purpose.
“When the motivation is clear for us and we can find something we really believe in we can create anything. We will make it happen. We don’t know how, but having that clear vision is the first step.” – Lewis Howes
Lewis found the way to make it to boarding school. At first, he didn’t know how it would be possible, but he worked on daily small steps towards his dream all summer. This first big accomplishment was just the beginning of envisioning and creating the life he lives today.
Because of his courage, vision, and hard work, Lewis has built a multi-million dollar business doing what he loves and helping millions of people around the world.
“If we’re not setting aside 10 minutes a day to set an intention of what we want to create in our lives, then we’re just reacting to everything that happens to us. And that’s not the way to live.” – Lewis Howes
Some of the things you’ll discover in this week’s podcast are:
- How to use the power of vision to make the impossible possible.
- Why clarity of outcome is the catalyst that makes dreams happen.
- Why Lewis regularly likes to do something that scares him and why you should too.
- The personal value of giving and gratitude.
- Why success isn’t possible without good health habits.
- The importance of honoring and aligning two people’s individual visions when they’re in a love relationship.
- The three most important factors for success that all his famous, accomplished and wealthy podcast guests all share.
Also mentioned in this week’s podcast:
- Organifi, Dr. Lo’s green drink of choice is the show sponsor. Save 20% off anything you order at organifi.com when you enter DRLO at checkout.
- If you need a little extra health support or want help with a customized detox or weight loss program, Dr. Lauren Noel and her team are available either in-person or remotely through Shine Natural Medicine.
- For more information on this week’s guest, Lewis Howes, visit his website at www.lewishowes.com.
- Lewis Howes’ New York Times best-selling book is The School of Greatness. His podcast is also called The School of Greatness and can be found on iTunes.
- Follow Dr. Lo on Snapchat and Instagram @healthylo.
Hosted by Dr. Lauren “Lo” Noel of Shine Natural Medicine. Like this week’s topic? Leave a 5-star review and comment or future show suggestion at iTunes.