Sex and Orgasms for Women’s Health with Dr. Jolene Brighten
Cause we’re gonna talk about sex, orgasms, burlesque and organic orange panties with fellow naturopathic doctor and renowned women’s hormone and autoimmune disease expert, Dr. Jolene Brighten.
This week is all about empowering you (or the woman in your life) to accept pleasure and understand how important the libido-food-hormone-vitality connection is.
““Your libido is a sign of vitality.” -Dr. Brighten
Dr. Brighten shares with us in this week’s podcast how patients instinctively know when something’s wrong–and it’s up to us as doctors to trust them, listen and guide them objectively.
“You need an ally. Our job as doctors is to stand back, put the puzzle pieces together and outline the roadmap so that the patient can start taking charge of their health.” -Dr. Brighten
So what does this have to do with sex, colorful panties and orgasms, you’re wondering?
How about all this:
- How a low libido is always a symptom that something is wrong.
- How stress is the worst thing for your sex drive, adrenals and health in general, along with steps on how to minimize stress in your life.
- The 4 main reasons so many young women suffer from a low libido.
- The science behind why sex and orgasms are actually good for your health.
- What two specific hormones that are almost as good (if not better) than the orgasms that produce them.
- Why fertility is so important even if you don’t want children.
- The unspoken risks of taking the birth control pill, especially in younger girls.
- Why dances like burlesque and pole dancing can awaken your sex drive and,
- Why you need organic orange panties today.
Hosted by Dr. Lauren “Lo” Noel of Shine Natural Medicine. Like this week’s topic? Leave a 5-star review and comment or future show suggestion at iTunes.