In today’s episode, I chat with Dr. Nigma Talib about the connection between your skin and your gut. Ever wondered why your skin just won’t stop breaking out or you’ve tried everything but you just can’t get rid of puffiness on your face? Then you won’t want to miss this episode!
Inside this episode:
- Why Dr. Nigma decided to go into naturopathic medicine
- What digest-aging is and why it’s important
- The differences between dairy-face, gluten-face, sugar-face, and wine-face
- Why we don’t need to completely avoid all sugar, dairy, and gluten but we should eat these foods in moderation
- How to figure out the root cause of why we have adult acne
- Why having high cortisol levels can affect your skin
- What melasma is and how we can combat it
- What Dr. Nigma typically eats in a day
- What special project Dr. Nigma has in the works that will be launching soon
Organifi Use CODE: DRLO20
Where to Find Dr. Nigma Online:
Where to Find Us Online:
Dr. Nigma Talib, is a Naturopathic Doctor based in Los Angeles, California.She is also the founder of Healthydoc clinics previously located in West Vancouver and London,England.
She is an author of a best selling book “reverse the signs of ageing” and “ younger skin starts in the gut”. Her passion for creating quality and science based supplements and skin care has reached consumers internationally and started in Net a porter being one of the first pioneers to introduce vitamin supplements to the fashion industry.