What we’re covering in this episode:
- The launch of Dr. Snyder’s new book The Essential Oils Hormone Solution
- How essential oils helped Dr. Mariza from being constantly sick
- Why rituals are so important in our day-to-day lives
- Why the lavender and bergamot blend is essential for stress relief
- The major benefits of rosemary oil
- Why you need to try the Superwoman blend for ultimate hormone synergy
- Superwoman Blend – 10 mil roller – 12 drops of clary sage, 10 drops of lavender, 5 drops of geranium, 4 drops of cedarwood, and 3 drops of ylang-ylang
- Brain Fog Be Gone Blend – 10 mil roller – 8 drops of Wild Orange, 7 drops of bergamot, 5 drops of rosemary, 5 drops of Peppermint, and 3 drops of Frankincense. Carrier oil = fractionated coconut oil
- The must-have oils for hormone needs
- Why clary sage is one of the best oils for hormones (cramp relief + more)
- Best uses for rose oil
- Uses for Ylang-ylang oil
Golden Eggs Fertility – my 6-week fertility boosting program for women + couples (Get $300 off with the code BDAY from today until January 27th at 11:59 pm PST)
Make sure to sign up for Dr. Mariza’s upcoming masterclass on the 28th here.
Organifi – 30% off your order with code: DRLO at checkout
Where to Find Dr. Mariza Snyder Online:
Where to Find Us Online:
About Dr. Snyder:
Dr. Mariza Snyder is a functional practitioner and the author of six books: the bestselling The Smart Mom’s Guide to Essential Oils and The DASH Diet Cookbook. Dr. Mariza’s newest book focuses on balancing hormones with the power of essential oils, it’s called: The Essential Oils Hormone Solution.
For the past ten years, she has lectured at wellness centers, conferences, and corporations on hormone health, essential oils, nutrition, and detoxification. She has been featured on Dr. Oz, Fox News Health, MindBodyGreen and many publications. Dr. Mariza is also the host of the Essentially You Podcast, designed to empower women to become the CEO of their health. Check out her website, drmariza.com, for women’s hormone tips, including recipes and remedies.