On today’s episode, I am sitting down with superfood powerhouse, Danette May. Danette is an author, motivational speaker, wife, mother, and so much more! She is passionate about health, wellness, and inspiring people to live abundantly.
As the founder of Earth Echo, Danette chats with us all about cacao, turmeric, ginger, and other superfoods today! She also sheds some light on the importance of organic coffee and essential oils. Stay tuned for Danette’s ultimate superfood coffee recipe for a jolt of life giving energy!
I always enjoy my time with Danette and I really hope you find inspiration in this episode! Let’s connect on IG @doctor_lo and continue this superfood conversation.
- A little bit about Danette’s dream of living off grid with her family
- Danette’s superfood company Earth Echo
- Cacao ceremonies
- How superfoods changed Danette’s life
- Simple ways to bring more health into your day
- How important it is to balance the pH levels in your body
- The truth about non-organic coffee and pesticides
- Danette’s recipe for the ultimate superfood coffee
- Immune boosting tips from Danette and Dr. Lo
- Cacao to overcome sugar cravings
- Behind the scenes on Danette’s newest book
- And so much more!
Ultimate Superfood Coffee
1 cup organic coffee
1 tsp raw cacao powder
1 tsp MCT oil
½ tsp tumeric powder
Dash of cinnamon
Raw Honey to sweeten
Optional: Lucuma and Mesquite powder
Mix all of the ingredients. Add in nut milk or creamer. Blend until frothy.
Danette’s book: The Rise
Serenity Essential Oil
About the Guest:
Hi! My name is Danette May, and I’m the founder of Mindful Health, LLC and The Rise movement. I’m a world-renowned motivational speaker, author of The Rise and other health and women’s empowerment books, former celebrity fitness trainer, wife, and mother. I’ve also shared my unique, inspiring message on national TV, including Access Hollywood, Hallmark Home and Family, CBS, and many others.
Since 2011 I’ve helped transform the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual lives of millions of people around the world by focusing on healing foods, healing movement, and a healing mind. I teach students how to transform the “muck” of their lives into inner motivation, empowering them to transform their bodies and minds. My mission is helping others love the bodies they live in and love the life they live!
Follow me on social media for fertility tips, daily life, and more!
– Instagram: @doctor_lo: https://www.instagram.com/doctor_lo/
– Facebook: Dr. Lauren Noel: https://www.facebook.com/DrLoNoel/
– Shine Instagram: Shine Natural Medicine: http://www.instagram.com/shinenaturalmedicine
– My Golden Eggs Fertility: https://www.goldeneggsfertility.com
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a 5 star review on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, or wherever you are listening! And don’t forget to subscribe and share this podcast with friends and family! I love seeing your posts on social media!