What we’re covering in this episode:
- How Dr. Cabeca’s Mighty Maca PLUS can help balance your hormones
- How to use the Keto Green Way to help improve your hormones
- Why it’s about both what we eat and when we eat it
- How intermittent fasting can help boost + balance your hormones
- Why getting your alkaline in is important + helps improve your urinary pH
- How to get into ketosis
- How to keep your cortisol in check
- How Dr. Cabeca came up with the Keto Green Way
- How we can use our urinary pH to determine what’s going on
- Why healthy fats are so important
- Why hormonal health is so much more than just hot flashes
- Why vaginal health is so important
- How to easily boost your oxytocin
- The more insulin resistance, the worse the hot flashes
- Higher urinary pH is connected to healthier bones and decreased metabolic syndrome
Organifi – 30% off your order with code: DRLO at checkout
Where to Find Dr. Anna Online:
Where to Find Us Online:
About Dr. Cabeca:
Dr. Anna Cabeca, a triple board certified, Emory University trained physician and hormone expert was diagnosed with early menopause at age 38. Devastated, she set out on a personal wellness journey to reverse her menopause side effects, which resulted in her delivery of a healthy baby girl at the age of 41.
After experiencing her own health successes, Dr. Cabeca began counseling others, ultimately changing the lives of thousands of women across the globe. Her new book “The Hormone Fix” and other empowering transformation programs have helped women of all ages become their best selves again. Her successful line of all-natural products features the alkaline superfoods drink Mighty Maca PLUS and the rejuvenating vulvar cream Julva.
Recently, Dr. Cabeca was named “2018 Innovator of the Year” by Mindshare Collaborative, the premier community for health and wellness influencers and entrepreneurs. In 2017, the Age Management Medicine Group presented her the prestigious Alan P. Mintz Award for Clinical Excellence.
You can discover more about Dr. Cabeca at DrAnnaCabeca.com and connect with her on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.