What we’re covering in this episode:
- Why it’s important to be in the know about informed consent
- Dr. Sears’ view on vaccines
- Why some vaccines work but there is still some risk to them
- Dr. Sears’ view on the movie Vaxxed
- Why mandatory vaccination laws are not the best
- Dr. Sears’ take on the Measles Outbreak in Washington
- All about flu shots and their effectiveness
- Dr Sears’ take on the Gardasil vaccine
- Is autism really connected to being vaccinated?
- Dr. Sears’ tips for immunity boosting
- Studies show that unvaccinated children are more healthy than vaccinated children a lot of the time
- There’s really no disease that’s common and highly fatal – Dr. Sears
- Do flu shots even work? Yes, but it only lessens your symptoms and some years the vaccine is less effective than others. It doesn’t necessarily stop you from getting the flu in the first place.
- Most people who catch HPV will fight it off within 2 years
Golden Eggs Fertility – my 6-week fertility boosting program for women + couples
Organifi – 30% off your order with code: DRLO at checkout
Where to Find Dr. Sears Online:
Where to Find Us Online:
About Dr. Snyder:
Dr. Bob Sears is a pediatrician, author of The Vaccine Book, and co-host of a new podcast – The Vaccine Conversation with Melissa and Dr. Bob. He is also co-founder of Immunity Education Group, a non-profit organization dedicated to providing objective informed consent for vaccination. His life’s mission is to fight mandatory vaccination policies and to insure that all parents worldwide receive objective, truthful, balanced, and un-doctored information on vaccines and infectious diseases.