In today’s episode, I had SO MUCH FUN talking with Dr. Jill Crista all about the topic of mold. She wrote an incredible book, that I am ABSOLUTELY LOVING, Break The Mold. (And this is hitting very close to home for me as I just found out that I’m dealing with this as well!). Join me on this journey learning all about this very overlooked topic.
Inside this episode:
- How Dr. Crista got into working primarily with patients dealing with mold toxins
- How mold exposure impacts people differently
- The percentage of patients affected by mold exposure
- How mold exposure and Hashimoto’s can be connected
- How mold exposure can lead to leaky gut
- What bioflavonoids are and why you should eat them every day
- The steps to take to be done with mold for good
- The insoluble fibers that Dr. Crista recommends
- If it’s really necessary to throw everything away if you have mold in your home
- Why it’s important to refrain from pregnancy when you’re dealing with mold exposure
Organifi Use CODE: DRLO20
Where to Find Dr. Crista Online:
Where to Find Us Online:
Dr. Jill Crista is a naturopathic doctor, best-selling author, and internationally recognized educator on mold-related illness.
She helps people recover their health after exposure to toxic mold. Dr. Crista is the author of Break The Mold: 5 Tools To Conquer Mold and Take Back Your Health. She also provides online training for medical practitioners to help them become Mold-Literate; to efficiently and effectively identify and treat their mold-sick patients. Check out the courses page on her website, DrCrista.com.