I really loved having Dr. Anderson return to the podcast! For anyone who knows anything about naturopathic medicine, you’d know he’s a MAJOR hero for our medicine. I am so happy that he was able to come back on the show again with us today!
In today’s episode, we are talking all things COVID-19 and naturopathic medicine!
There’s so much insight shared in this episode – you are not going to want to miss it!
- What COVID-19 or Coronavirus really is
- How COVID-19 is different from other similar viruses
- Can a patient be reinfected with COVID-19
- Dr. Anderson’s opinion on the numbers reported by the media
- The possibilities of vaccines and what that may look like
- What native and herd immunity is
- Masks and what you need to know about wearing them
- Precautions that Dr. Anderson and his family are taking
- Why Vitamin C is important for prevention
- A little bit about Dr. Anderson’s research with COVID-19
- And so much more!
Other Dr. Lo Radio episode with Dr. Anderson here!
Dr. Anderson’s Bio:
Dr. Anderson is a recognized educator and clinician in integrative and naturopathic medicine with a
focus on complex infectious, chronic and oncologic illness. In addition to three decades clinical
experience he also was head of the interventional arm of a US-NIH funded human research trial using IV
Vitamin C and other therapies in cancer patients. He founded Advanced Medical Therapies in Seattle,
Washington, a clinic focusing on the care of patients with cancer and chronic diseases
He is co-author of the Hay House book “Outside the Box Cancer Therapies” with Dr. Mark Stengler as
well as a co-author with Jack Canfield in the anthology “Success Breakthroughs” and the upcoming
Lioncrest Publishing book “Cancer… Living your Life while you Have it.”. He is a frequent CME speaker
and writer and has extended his educational outreach through his CE website