What we’re covering in this episode:
- Samantha talks about how she found The Magic of Breath Work
- Pregnancy is a rollercoaster of a journey! We talk about how improving our mental, emotional, and physical states can lay the foundation for a healthy pregnancy.
- Emotions come up— good, bad, happy, sad. Instead of walking away, we speak on the importance of acknowledging our current emotional climate.
- BREATHING: It literally keeps us alive. Samantha and I delve deeper into the ways we breathe and how breath can guide us through life’s uncertainties.
- Samantha gifts us with breath with a guided breath work segment.
- And so much more is in store!
Golden Eggs Fertility – my 6-week fertility boosting program for women + couples
Organifi – Use code DRLO for 20% off your entire order
Where to Find Sam Online:
Hungry for Happiness Instagram
Where to Find Us Online:
Samantha Skelly’s Bio:
Samantha Skelly is a 7-figure entrepreneur, sought after international speaker, best-selling author, and wellness coaching expert. She founded both Hungry for Happiness, a movement that helps people experience true transformation and happiness through trained certified coaches who utilize emotional and energetic coaching techniques, and PAUSE Breathwork, which has a mission to unite humanity by helping people breathe, feel, and thrive. Samantha has revolutionized the weight loss and self-help industries by examining the individual and underlying causes of food, body, and self-love issues. She has shared her mission on an international platform, with appearances on Global TV, Shaw, NBC, CBC, and BBC, and she’s also been featured in various publications, such as Forbes, The Huffington Post, The Elephant Journal, and The Prevail Project. Samantha continues to spread her message and transform the lives of tens of thousands of people through her programs, worldwide international retreats, motivational speaking engagements, the popular Hungry for Happiness podcast, and her best-selling Hay House book, Hungry For Happiness.