I absolutely loved getting to nerd out with Victoria Albina today! We chat about the physical effects of living in a state of chronic fight-or-flight, codependency, and so much more. Victoria is a family nurse practitioner passionate about helping women realize that they are their own best healer.
She walks us through an incredibly beautiful guided meditation for making space for feeling and processing our emotions. Victoria shares with so much insight here that can really help you start shifting your mindset and honoring your mind and body.
This episode is a must listen, my friend. Take a screenshot of you listening, share it on social, and tag me at @doctor_lo so we can continue this conversation! Enjoy <3
- What codependent behaviors may look like
- How Victoria started working deeper with patients on mindset and self worth
- The effects of living in a constant fight-or-flight state
- Tips from Victoria for shifting your mindset and stepping into self healing
- Repairing our relationship with emotions
- Victoria’s guided meditation
- The concept of equal air time
- Tapping into your inner child
- Co-regulating your energy when you are in a stressful environment
- Empathetic listening v.s. Dismissive listening
- Implementing healthy boundaries
- And so much more!
Victoria’s program: The Feminist Wellness Guide to Overcoming Codependency
Victoria on IG: @victoriaablinawellness
About the Guest:
Victoria Albina is a Certified Life Coach and Certified Breathwork Meditation Facilitator with a passion for helping women realize that they are their own best healers.
She is a UCSF-trained Family Nurse Practitioner, has a Masters degree in Public Health from Boston University School of Public Health and a BA in Latin American Studies from Oberlin College. Victoria has been working in health & wellness for over 20 years and lives in New York City.
Follow me on social media for fertility tips, daily life, and more!
– Instagram: @doctor_lo: https://www.instagram.com/doctor_lo/
– Facebook: Dr. Lauren Noel: https://www.facebook.com/DrLoNoel/
– Shine Instagram: Shine Natural Medicine: http://www.instagram.com/shinenaturalmedicine
– My Golden Eggs Fertility Course: https://www.goldeneggsfertility.com
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a 5 star review on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, or wherever you are listening! And don’t forget to subscribe and share this podcast with friends and family! I love seeing your posts on social media!